The best of PC Pete's hot takes

 Over the course of the blog, I've made plenty of statements that may or may not be correct when it came to PC Gaming. This may be due to various discoveries I've made while researching the latest trends in hardware and devices used. Overall these were some of my opinions on the matter as someone who's passionate about this hobby.

Whether it's talking about how gaming chairs are extremely overrated or how graphics cards might be cheaper in the future, I've discussed a plethora of topics on this blog. Today I just wanted to highlight those moments for you to check out. Hopefully, you'll learn something new or at the very least reinforce the idea of my topic. 


1. GAMING CHAIRS ARE PRETTY OVERRATED

In this article, I talk about how gaming chairs are quite overrated. This may be due to the cost or their design of them. I also recommend standard office chairs as they provide much of the benefits of gaming chairs but with a fraction of the cost. Give this article a read if you need a new piece of furniture anytime soon,

2. WILL GPUS EVENTUALLY COST LESS THAN AN ARM AND A LEG?

In this article, I talk about how Moore's law will eventually affect GPUs. Whether it's by the performance power available or the fact that GPUs may run out of processing power soon which may result in

3. IS AMD PIONEERING A NEW WAY TO OVERCLOCK COMPONENTS?

In this brief article, I talk about how AMD is overclocking components in a new way. I go over an article that's talking about the topic and throw in my two cents there. I talk about the good and bad of overclocking. Give this article a read if you are interested in overclocking your parts.

4. ALIENWARE: IS IT WORTH IT?

In this article, I talk about Alienware. I go over some of the things that make Alienware stand out in terms of influence in PC Gaming. I also talk about the many issues they have. Give this article a read if you are interested in Alienware.

5. THE MAC PRO'S NOT A PRO AT RUNNING GAMES

In this article, I talk about the Mac Pro by Apple. This was a computer created by Apple that allegedly had impressive hardware but was extremely expensive for what it's worth. I also talk about the many flaws of this device. Give this article a read if you're interested in Apple's attempt into the gaming pc market.

6. A FEW REMINDERS OF WHY IT'S GREAT TO GAME ON THE PC

This is more or less a feels-good article compared to the ones I've talked about. I go over some of the best reasons why it's still good to game on the PC. Whether it's the personalization of building your own computer or the variety of games you could play. Give this article a read if you need a boost today.

7. WHAT IF GAMING HARDWARE OFFICIALLY REACHED ITS LIMIT?

In this article, I talk about the limits of gaming hardware. I go over CPUs and GPUs mainly on what if they finally reached their limit due to Moore's law. I also talk about how Gaming companies are trending towards making a majority of their games lower in specs due to global market demand. Give this article a read if you want a random prediction.

8. VR: IS VIRTUAL REALITY VIABLE IN OUR REALITY?

In this article, I talk about the possibilities of virtual reality. I talk about some of the cool things that VR can allow us to do. I also talk about how VR is limited in what it can really do in terms of gameplay and other features. Give this article a read if you are interested in learning about VR.


PC Pete

Comments

Popular Posts