Logitech G305 Review




 Logitech is a company well known for its computer accessories. While some people recognize them for standard office equipment such as headsets for telemarketers or regular computer keyboards, they have a wide selection of gaming accessories to choose from. I'm happy to say that I have the honor of reviewing their G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse. So far I've had a pleasant experience with it but I feel like there are some areas for improvement.

I would say the best part of this mouse is how reliable it is for a wireless mouse. Most mice that aren't wired often have delays when you click which may ruin gameplay in some cases but this mouse doesn't have anything. The responsiveness feels lightning quick as I'm able to reliably play any competitive game where a sleight of hand is needed. The two side buttons are also on the same page as well which makes it great for inputting keys onto it. The DPI feels great as I'm able to move my mouse at the right speeds, it's also customizable if you need your mouse a bit slower or faster. The price point is a steal as well since you can pick this mouse up for around $35-$60 dollars and there are plenty of color options to choose from.

I really only have two minor problems with this mouse as it's a bit on the smaller side and it is a battery muncher. Often times I notice how my hand can easily eclipse the mouse but after adjusting to its size I found it really not to be an issue. If your hands are on the bigger side this model may not be for you. This is also a non-rechargeable mouse which means it's time to break out the box of Durracells to get it running. You can substitute this however if you can purchase a rechargeable AA.

Overall this mouse is a great first purchase for those looking to get a starter mouse. It's also probably one of the best wireless mice on the market, especially with the price. I guess I would give this a score of 8 out of 10, then again numbers really only matter in calculations. If you are in need of a mouse this is definitely a good option.


PC Pete

Comments

Popular Posts